I think I found my favorite recipe for blueberry muffins.
They’re sooo good!
It includes curdling soy milk with apple cider vinegar! This was news to me, but it works wonders.
I baked the ones on the left in the oven and the ones on the right in my mini cupcake machine. They always turn out different when I do this, but I like the weird variation.
And they’re vegan 😍
Vegan berry muffins
1 c soy milk
2 c all purpose flour
2 ½ tsp baking power
¼ tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
½ c + 2 tbs cane sugar
¼ c +2 tbs coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla
Zest of 1 lemon
1 c blueberries and strawberries
1. Curdle – add soy milk and acv to a bowl and let sit
2. Dry – combine dry ingredients
3. Wet – mix sugar, coconut oil, lemon zest, and vanilla
4. Add the curdled mixture to the wet ingredients and stir
5. Add in the dry to the wet and don’t over mix, clumps are okay
6. Fold in berries
7. Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes
This recipe is adapted from My darling vegan